By accepting the T&Cs, You accept the following:
- Bigfox may send alerts to the mobile phone number provided by You while registering with the Bigfox Platform for the SSOID service or on any updated mobile number subsequently provided by You on the Bigfox Platform, or via e-mail or push notifications. The alerts will be received in case of SMS, only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS, in case of e-mail, only if the e-mail servers and e-mail ids are functional, and in case of push notifications, if the user has enabled the receipt of such notifications. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’ mode or if the e-mail servers or ids are not functional or if the push-notifications feature has been turned off, then You may not get the alert at all or get delayed messages.
- Bigfox will make best efforts to provide alerts via SMS/e-mail/push notifications and it shall be deemed that You shall have received the information sent from Bigfox as an alert on the mobile phone number or e-mail id provided during the course of, or in relation to, using the Bigfox Platform or availing any Bigfox Services. Bigfox shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. You cannot hold Bigfox liable for non-availability of the SMS/email alert/push notifications service in any manner whatsoever.
- The SMS/e-mail alert/push notification service provided by Bigfox is an additional facility provided for Your convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/or inaccuracy. In the event that You observe any error in the information provided in the alert, Bigfox shall be immediately informed about the same by You and Bigfox will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. You shall not hold Bigfox liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/suffered by You on account of the SMS/e-mail alert/push notification facility.
- The clarity, readability, accuracy and promptness of providing the SMS/e-mail alert/push notification service depend on many factors including the infrastructure and connectivity of the service provider. Bigfox shall not be responsible for non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
- You will indemnify and hold harmless Bigfox and the SMS/e-mail service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney’s fees which Bigfox or the SMS/e-mail service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be subjected to as a consequence of, or arising out of, any of the following: (i) misuse by You or improper or fraudulent information provided by You; (ii) incorrect number or a number that belongs to an unrelated third party provided by You; and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a ticket, cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from Bigfox and/or the SMS/e-mail service provider.
- You will receive information via SMS, e mail and phone calls regarding what Bigfox perceive to be of Your interest based on Your usage history and browsing history (which information may be shared by Shumstar with its affiliates). This includes providing information relating to offers, discounts and general information by Bigfox. In case You do not want such information, You have to explicitly ask to be excluded.